Annex & Enrichment
The After School Annex supports the needs of our families by offering supervised childcare from dismissal to 6:00 p.m. on regularly scheduled school days, and until 5:00 p.m. on early dismissal days. The Annex will begin on August 28, 2019 and end on June 4, 2020. During the first three days of school (August 28-30), Annex will be available starting after Kindergarten's early dismissal. Please send your child with a healthy nut-free snack, as the Annex does not provide snacks. The Enrichment program offers classes from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. for an additional charge. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to email the Annex team at [email protected]. Reservations can be made online using the form below.
Sign-up for the After School Annex
Daily Schedule and Procedures
Students in Annex follow the following schedule on Monday-Thursday:
- Dismissal to 3:30 p.m. — Check-in
- 3:30 to 6:00 p.m. — Reading or homework indoors; Organized games outdoors. No computers are allowed unless students confirm with staff that computers are required for homework.
Fridays will be movie days at the Annex.
Students participating in the Annex must be signed out in the Front Office prior to leaving campus.
The Annex has a grace period from dismissal to 4:00 p.m.
After 4:00 p.m., families will be charged as follows:
- $25/day (4:00 p.m - 6:00 p.m.)
- $15/day (4:00 p.m - 6:00 p.m.) for siblings of students in Enrichment classes and school-sponsored after-school activities
- $1/minute - late pick-up fee (after 6:00 p.m.)
The Annex also offers the following sign-up options:
- $1,300/semester (per child)
- $2,000/year (per child)
Students registered for Enrichment classes will not be charged for the Annex.
- Students not picked up by 3:45 p.m. will be brought to the Annex
- All students must be signed out at the Front Desk when picked up
- All policies outlined in the Family Handbook will apply during after-school hours
- Cell Phone use is not permitted during Annex
2019-2020 Annex Closure Dates
The Annex will be closed on the following dates. Please note that during Family/Teacher Conferences, childcare is only provided during the time you are actually in conference.
September 2, 2019 — Labor Day
September 30, 2019 — Rosh Hashanah
October 9, 2019 — Yom Kippur
November 1, 2019 — Pupil-Free Day
November 25-26, 2019 — Fall Student Progress Conferences
November 27-29, 2019 — Thanksgiving Break
December TBD, 2019 — Mirman Faculty/Staff Holiday Event
December 20, 2019 — Winter Program
December 23, 2019 - Jan 6, 2020 — Winter Break
January 20, 2020 — Martin Luther King Jr. Day
February 14, 2020 — Faculty/Staff In-Service
February 17, 2020 — President's Day
March 30, 2020-April 13, 2020 — Spring Break
April 27-28, 2020 — Spring Student Progress Conferences
May 25, 2020 — Memorial Day
June 4, 2020 — Graduation
Enrichment Program Catalog, Enrollment Form, and Policies
Please click here to download the catalog. Please be sure to check the age restrictions in the catalog before signing up for a class. Classes can be reserved through the form below. Online Enrichment Program registration is closed; please contact Rita Anne Smith directly to inquire about openings and registration.